PERIOD FLOORING : PERIOD
Period Flooring : Nickel Floor Lamp
- building material used in laying floors
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- (floored) provided with a floor
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- One of the set divisions of the day in a school allocated to a lesson or other activity
- time period: an amount of time; "a time period of 30 years"; "hastened the period of time of his recovery"; "Picasso's blue period"
- the interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon
- A length or portion of time
- A portion of time in the life of a person, nation, or civilization characterized by the same prevalent features or conditions
- (ice hockey) one of three divisions into which play is divided in hockey games
This was a picture i took of my wife's shoes while visiting Casa Loma last year.
I like the contrast between the floor boards and the pants that she is wearing.
About: Casa Loma is a castle located in Toronto that was built over a three year period between 1911 - 1914. It was built as a residence for Sir Henry Mill Pellatt and his wife.
Mosaic floor and basin inside one of the buildings in the Hill Quarter, near the Establishment of the Poseidoniasts
luxury apartment floor plans
13th floor dallas texas
oak engineered wood floor
driveway garage floor
steam floor cleaners reviews